[fruityloops] Re: MIDI in fruityloops

  • From: "Gwydion" <gwydion@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 19:16:59 +1100

> I've tried the obvious things such as making sure the correct output is
> assigned in the MIDI settings dialog, plus experimenting with port

What are you trying to play midi out _from_?

Only "MIDI OUT" channels will actually play to the midi out (ie, channels
you have inserted using the "Insert Channel -> Midi OUT" command.  So you
can't play midi out from say a TS404.

If you're playing from a keyboard and hoping to have the result playing back
to that keyboard (ie, using Fruity as a sequencer for an external synth),
this is the only way to do it.