[fruityloops] Intro

  • From: "Dustin Rainwater" <drainwat@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 23:17:58 -0600

Hi all...I'm new to the list so here's my little introduction.

Q: personal intro (who you are, where you live, what you do etc)
A: I'm Dustin, and at the moment reside in New Orleans. I am currently
in school getting a couple of graduate degrees but write the occasional
track in my spare time.

Q: how long you have been using fruityloops.
A: I've been using fruityloops for about two years, but have only really
spent much time with the program over the past nine months.

Q: what you use fruityloops for (making loops, doing complete songs,
coming up with hooks, which genre... etc)
A: I use fruityloops for making complete tracks/remixes, and the
occasional drum loop.

Q: what you like about fruityloops/favourite features.
A: I enjoy the ease of use of the program.

Q: what you dislike about fruityloops/missing features.
A: my inability to get VSTi plug-ins to work

Q: links to any songs you have done that are available.
A: err...none available on the web. If you are really that interested
email me for more info.

Cheers
  --Dustin