[fruityloops] VSTi instruments?

  • From: "Dustin Rainwater" <drainwat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 23:28:11 -0600

I've spent the better part of my afternoon trying to get any VSTi plugin
to work in FruityLoops (particularly Absynth and Synapse Junglist). Up
to this point, I have:
1) completely uninstalled and deleted my previous version of FruityLoops
and then reinstalled from scratch
2) performed clean installs of Absynth and Junglist
3) tried copying all the VSTi plugins to the FruityLoops VST plugin
directory

Sadly, I cannot get a single VSTi plugin to show up in the programs list
of available plugins. I'd definitely like to get a few of these working
if possible, as the DX plugins I am currently using are getting old.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
  --Dustin