[fruityloops] 3 questions

  • From: "Bart Burkhardt" <bart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 00:37:25 +0100

1. how do i program a MIDI key so that I can reverse the sequence of a loop in
realtime?

2. how do I make a loop with a constant turned on synth(so that the Attack is
not triggered) Now i have the problem that when the loop loops, the note on
event is triggered(attack), i want to have the loop in sustain mode (ADSR >
attack, delay, sustain, release)
maybe there's another way to just start a generator that generates some strange
noise during the song, i want to be able to turn on that generator, and modify
parameters while performing.. and this performance i want to record so i can
review it when finished (dive into parameter events)

3. when I have a part with two piano roll loops and two step-sequencer loops,
and when I press record to record knob/slider tweaks, the program thinks i want
to extend the piano roll loop, but i am not playing any of the piano rool part,
i only want to record some volume/pan/lfo changes....