[fruityloops] Re: Intro

  • From: "Dustin Rainwater" <drainwat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 12:20:35 -0600

>> Q: links to any songs you have done that are available.
>> A: err...none available on the web. If you are really that interested

>> email me for more info.

> Shame - is that because you don't want to put your stuff on the web,
or
> you haven't got round to it or you would like to but don't know how?
Just
> curious... I'm sure we can help you out with getting your songs "out
> there" if you need it.

> I hope you find the list to be a useful resource, feel free to chip in
as
> and when you feel able.

Well, I don't really have any music on the web, at the moment, as I've
got no place to properly host a large (>5mb) file. At various points
when I've had access to webspace, I've put material up on the web. For
the time being I can make large files available via the web on a person
by person basis but can't generally post a link to any of my music. If
someone has some webspace and wants to host some files, I'll gladly
provide them for download.

Cheers
  --Dustin