[fruityloops] Intro

  • From: "Jeremey Hustman" <quasar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 14:44:38 -0500

Hello,

    I have been subscribed to this list for awhile now, but never have
introduced myself.  I live in Port Charlotte, Florida.  I have been using
Fruityloops since 3.56.  I have created a few complete songs, (then again,
what song is complete?), that I don't really mess with very often, because
when I do I seem to mess them up.  I have hundreds of small tidbits from me
just playing with knobs and dials that sometimes get pieced together and
modified.  I have an old Casio keyboard that has Midi outputs so I have an
actual keyboard to play with.  My SBLive gives me a workable buffer of 22ms,
not to bad, but with the KX driver I can get down to about 10, but it seems
to mess up the audio in some games so I don't use it.  My favorite music is
2 AM trance (peak hour according to dancerecords.com) .  My favorite CD is
still Tranceport by Paul Oakenfold.  Directly under that I would have to say
Hard trance, hard house, and on down.  Umm, I like fruityloops because it
just keeps on getting better and better.  What I don't like about
fruityloops is that I feel I paid too little for it.  I am a member of
sectionz.com, but I have not added anything recent to it for awhile.  I
think that about sums it up.  Now for my question.  I have a Logitech
Optical mouse.  Every once in awhile, like 5 minutes or so, it will jump
from where it is at to a corner of the screen for no reason whatsoever.  You
can see how aggrivating this is if you are trying to do some konb tweaks on
the fly.  I did a google search and found people with the same problem, but
no answer to it.  Anybody?

Jeremey