[foxboro]

  • From: Ananta Candencesol <acandencesol@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 07:15:13 +1100

Dear List,

In our system counters we've noticed one Control Processor counter
that is very different to other counters. In the Application Layer "NO
RUCBS AVAILABLE" is zero for all controllers and gateways except on
one Control Processor 40B.

On this module the counter is steady for an hour or two and then jumps
at a rate of 600 to 1000 counts per hour for maybe two hours and then
settles again. All other processors have this counter at 0.  This is a
CP40B processor and the loading is only 50%. Data appears to be
reaching the operator consoles OK.

Does anyone know what this counter means?

Thanks,

Ananta Candencesol.