[foxboro]

  • From: duc.do@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 11:22:18 -0400

Hi list,

I'm gonna set my vacation flag on this list and disappear for two weeks. But
unlike years past, the list is in good hands as there is a back-up admin
this time. As usual, if you need any administrative help, send an e-mail to
the normal admin address of foxboro-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and my back-up
will help you.

Later,

Duc