(no subject)

  • From: "spersico" <spersico@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "DCS LIST" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 15:29:46 +0200

Hallo all,

is it possible the conversion of Diplays build with DBuilder into FoxDraw
for NT version without having FView/FDraw installed on a Sun Box ??
I tried to use the utility pdf_fdf on solaris (loading those libraries
marked by the utility) but the process crash with no conversion.
I want to do this because i've no way (at the moment) to install FDraw on
solaris but i've to migrate in the near future to.
So for the moment i've to check the amount of displays conversion or
rebuilding.

Thank's