Re: [foxboro] replacing field Op panels

  • From: "Jim Mowrey" <jmowrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 17:06:13 -0500

Forgot to mention in my last email that we also set up special environments,
one for each hardened PC.  This was necessary as we didn't want an operator
in one area running a process in another, and thus causing us problems.  I
also neglected to mention that these were explosion proof.

If you'd like more information, please contact me off line.

Jim