Re: [foxboro] replacing field Op panels

  • From: "Balmer, Robert D." <rbalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:21:12 -0700

We use a Versaview computer and monitor from Allen Bradley.  They seem
pretty rugged and take the plant floor. The "hookup" to I/A we use is
Exceed. But there are several out there that sound like they work as good or
better. One note, I use to use Advantech computer/monitor combo, however the
newer models have just not take the plant floor very well at all, thus the
Allen Bradley unit.
Robert Balmer
Climax Molybdenum
Fort Madison IA