Re: [foxboro] WinNT V6.4 time change DST *****With AIMAT V3.2*****

  • From: "Joseph M. Riccardi" <Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 09:51:47 -0800

Scott,
I understand automatically adjusting for Daylight Savings Time is not
available with this set up, I just want to do it manually. You mentioned
"the standard I/A Series documentation". Is there a specific manual on this
subject? A search brings up tons of advisories but as one states... "This
Advisory does not apply to I/A Series running WinNT. There are no patches
to support this older OS". ;-(

Brahm,
Thanks for that explanation. I learn something new every day...

Joseph M. Riccardi
386-451-7607 Cell

Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"To give real service you must add something that cannot be bought or
measured with money; and that is sincerity and integrity." - Donald A. Adams