Re: [foxboro] OSI tags for Foxboro I/A

  • From: "Landry, Dwayne" <rdlandry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 12:47:50 -0600

We use a 3 digit area identification followed by a dash then a letter
to indicate the unit type followed by a 4 digit loop number. In some
cases when needed we may have to have the .spt .out etc... added to=20
the end of the tag if the standard .pnt or .meas is not enough.

Example

Area is 69A, Type is Flow and P&ID is 1234
69A-F1234

This one is a manual entered value.
69A-FM1234

Thanks,