Re: [foxboro] "Like for Like" kind FBM100 series REV-0L

  • From: "Landry, Scott" <Scott.Landry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 20:38:56 -0400

   Revision Level typically only makes a difference when it is below the
suggested field usable Revision Level.
   Foxboro also has what we call a minimum shippable Revision Level,  which is
usually higher than the min. field useable
   level but always at least at the  min. field useable level.  Hardware that
is in the Mature and Lifetime Lifecycle phase and
   comes from MEP or Repair or NOS stock is typically revised up to the latest
Revision Level if possible.

    Regards,

    Scott