Re: [foxboro] GDEV configuration

  • From: "Lowell, Timothy" <Timothy.Lowell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 13:18:15 -0500

The HOA status is not available to the DCS.

The GDEV actually uses COUT_1 to start the device (connected to one BOUT block)
and COUT_2 to stop it (connected at a different BOUT).

I am in contact with the Invensys engineer who built this. Thanks to all for
your replies.

Tim Lowell
Tesoro | 210-439-5914 (cell)