Re: [foxboro] FBM230/Modbus slave too fast problem

  • From: Pablo Lioi <plioi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 14:38:24 +0000

Thanks for your answer!
The first time I faced this problem (with another slave) I carried out all
sorts of tests. I cannot remember right now where exactly the timing issue
starts, but a 75 ms response delay on the slave side is what is currently
configured, and is working well.
My software version is Modbus.ziph 1.1 CRC F706988, fairly old...
I don't know how to get an upgrade (will have to ask an Invensys
representative). I am also afraid un upgrade could cause new problems while not
solving the old ones...
Regards,
Pablo Lioi