RE: Where to save e-mails: Public Folders or N etwo rk Shares ???

  • From: "david" <apba08@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 23:08:43 -0000

In my last job my e-mail was stored both on my laptop and the server.
Synchronisation took place automatically every time I logged on to the
server via the LAN. When using dial - up, synchronisation was set to
"manual" due to the possibility of a very large download over a slow
connection. This was using Windows NT (both server and client) and
Outlook. As far as I know it was using the built in facilities of each.

Regards

David Stevens