RE: Where to save e-mails: Public Folders or N etwo rk Shares ???

  • From: "Alfonso Lopez de Ayala" <alopezdeayala@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 12:58:37 -0800

You're so right... (the problem was that they don't even want to leave
e-mails in their .pst ...they want to drag & drop them in network
shares, so they are listed in Windows Explorer right next to Word files,
Excel files, etc... Windows recognizes that you're dragging an e-mail
from Outlook and it gives creates an .msg file it a yellow envelope
icon... so my users say: see, I can just drag & drop into any network
share...)

*sigh*

Thx Chris!

A.-