[ExchangeList] Re: Smart Phones

  • From: "gabriel E. Rincon" <gerincon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 21:12:56 -0500

I went from a BB8700 to a PPC 8125 .

I use exchange and have a Blackberry server too.  The BB 8700 would
always break - the 8125 (Cingular)  accepts push technology and
co-exsists with the BB server.

Hands down, I have had better luck with PPC.  The contacts and some of
the feature in the BB are a little neater/cleaner but the functionality
is there on the 8125

I went thru 4 BB in 4 months- I changed to the 8125 and have not had any
prblems since.

Gabriel Rincon