[ExchangeList] what is the correct way to setup smtp on exch 2003to accept EHLO and TLS emails ?

  • From: "gabriel E. Rincon" <gerincon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 21:03:41 -0500

Hello,

When I setup the system to send ehlo -  all the email will get stuck in queue
and then goes NDR -

If I set the system to send HELO instead, most email will go thru but then some
will never arrive since the sender will get an NDR stating either TLS error or
STARTTLS problem or relaying not allowed (The last happens when an external
email is forwarding to a domain email).

Any help would be appreciated.

I have some sample NDRs if needed.

Gabriel