RE: Setting up multiple domains

  • From: "cfsajudocs" <cfsajudocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList"<exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 14:44:38 +0530

Hi,  bjorn,

                  I read you mail.Check whether dns server is resolving your
xyz.com.Check the porblem happens only to that particular userid or to
everyone...If this happens to every one you did something wrong on the virtual
server or dns configurations.. Most probably it might be a configuration
problem of dns entry...

Regards

Saju Francise

"[ExchangeList]" wrote:

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Did you find the answer to you question about the multiple domain?