RE: Setting up multiple domains

  • From: "Pete Procenko" <petrpwp@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 08:17:17 +0400

If there is no difference between SBS's standard Exchange and standalone
standard Exchange then it's rather simple:

1) Create recipient policy for new domain
2) Create user accounts, to which this policy should be applied
3) Configure DNS to set your Exchange external IP as an MX for a new domain.
That's it.
You don't need even to create aditional virtual smtp-servers, it is not
nessesary, single smtp-server will successfully  do all the job.