Re:RE: Cannot send or receive messages for a local domain - solved

  • From: Gerhard Marini <gerhard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 12:46:27 +0700

Hi Dolly,

thanks for your help although the problem had a completely different reason:

When scanning through the IIS settings I saw that the mailboxes were registered
twice
with one wrong instance having a path which actually did not exist. That
resulted in
Exchange not recognizing the domain and complaining about not being able to
connect
to the mailboxes.

Now mailing withing the domain is running smoothly. Receiving mails from the
outside
via a pop3 connector is still being tested ;-))

Cheers,

Gerhard