Re: Outlook is requesting Data

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 10:51:11 -0500

Have performance monitor setup so when this occurs you can open it up
and determine where the latency is coming from, whether its ldap search
time, disk latency, higher than normal store.exe etc. I would also turn
up diag logging for dsaccess maximum for all. When did this start
occuring and what OS\Exchange ver are you using? This article talks
about a security patch for Windows 2003 that affects network
connectivity in general but also "Inability for MS Exchange Servers to
connect to domain controllers."

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/898060/