RE: Outlook is requesting Data

  • From: "David Iles" <davei@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 21:23:59 -0000

I must agree, this has been a subject of discussion. I did see some
event logs which referred to the NIC, I downloaded the latest drivers ad
have installed them. Due to the time between problems this has not been
conclusive. The trouble with it happening over the weekend mostly it has
been difficult to identify log errors that apply to this issue.

I have other tasks to comply to from other answers to this issue which I
will carry out next week and reply when I have some results.

Many thanks for the response so far. To date it has not been a problem.
Let's wait till Monday!!!

DAVE