RE: Outlook is requesting Data

  • From: "Dave A. Marquis" <dmarquis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 15:12:01 -0600

Hello all,

We have the same issue, but in our setup, we keep all the mail on the server
and have pretty large mailboxes. I am thinking that this message is due to
exchange swapping parts of the store in and out of memory as it tries to figue
out what is needed as people scroll through their mail.... Any thoughts?

Dave Marquis
St. Paul Radiology
Computer Systems Administrator