RE: OWA GC issues

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 07:27:31 -0400

This is out of control. Hehe

Here's how I have it setup; my FQDN is, my UPN's are, and, I have created recipients
for leathalproductions, and pixyblossoms on top of the

My DNS currently is only setup for and not the two
other domain names.

When uses login to OWA they use either smoothrunnings/name, or

So I want to setup the GC so that all the contact searches work under
OWA, an they wont see other people from the other domains.

Oh also under AD I have created OU's called leathal-users, pixy-users,
and smooth-users and put the users who are associated to each group
under the correct one.

So I get to the filter -> User -> Member Of and make the value what for
each one?