RE: OWA GC issues

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 10:17:16 -0400

In concept, yes. I don't know your A/D design, but do remember that the
DN is dependent on the location in the A/D. If you were to create an OU
named "Leathal Groups" under the domain root and put all your groups
there, then the DN would change to, for example:

CN=leathal-users,OU=Leathal Groups,DC=domain,DC=com

The "CN=Users" in the first example is in no way special. The "Users"
object just happens to be a Container, instead of an OU and it's the
default location for users and groups.

I hope that helped.