OWA 2003 issue

  • From: "Conley P. Shairrick" <conleys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 11:01:22 -0500

We have Exchange 2003.
I setup owa in our DNS with a Host (A) entry that has OWA.ourdomain.com
pointing to our published IP for OWA.
On our Exchange server under IIS, under Default Web Site Properties,
Directory Security-Authentication and access control-Enable anonymous
access checked and Integrated Windows authentication checked.
I have created a Certificate pointing to owa.ourdomain.com. And I have
checked Require secure channel SSL.  Exported the Certificate.
Restarted IIS services
On our proxy server( ISA 2000) I have imported the Certificate in the
Certificates snap in of MMC under Personal-Certificates and under
Trusted Root Certification Authorities-Certificates.
Under ISA management.  I have Configured the listeners individually per
IP address and added the the Server Certificate to authenticate to Web
clients and Enabled SSL listeners.
I also created a Destination set with the owa.ourdomain.com and paths
/exchweb* ,  /public* and /exchange*.  Created a Web Publishing rule
point to this destination set. Under Binding I have checked the Require
secure channel to published site.
When I got to https://owa.mydomain.com/exchange, from out side my
company,  it ask me to accept our certificate the say page cannot be
displayed.
500 Internal Server Error- The Target principal name is incorrect
(-2146893022)

Any Suggestions?