RE: OWA 2003 issue

  • From: "Ollo Lloyd" <ollo@xxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 09:13:21 -0700

Have a look at this article - May help

http://www.isaserver.org/pages/article_p.asp?id=1044

  _____

From: Conley P. Shairrick [mailto:conleys@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 9:01 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] OWA 2003 issue

http://www.MSExchange.org/

We have Exchange 2003.

I setup owa in our DNS with a Host (A) entry that has OWA.ourdomain.com
pointing to our published IP for OWA.

On our Exchange server under IIS, under Default Web Site Properties,
Directory Security-Authentication and access control-Enable anonymous access
checked and Integrated Windows authentication checked.

I have created a Certificate pointing to owa.ourdomain.com. And I have
checked Require secure channel SSL.  Exported the Certificate.  Restarted
IIS services

On our proxy server( ISA 2000) I have imported the Certificate in the
Certificates snap in of MMC under Personal-Certificates and under Trusted
Root Certification Authorities-Certificates.

Under ISA management.  I have Configured the listeners individually per IP
address and added the the Server Certificate to authenticate to Web clients
and Enabled SSL listeners.

I also created a Destination set with the owa.ourdomain.com and paths
/exchweb* ,  /public* and /exchange*.  Created a Web Publishing rule point
to this destination set. Under Binding I have checked the Require secure
channel to published site.

When I got to https://owa.mydomain.com/exchange, from out side my company,
it ask me to accept our certificate the say page cannot be displayed.

500 Internal Server Error- The Target principal name is incorrect
(-2146893022)

Any Suggestions?