[ExchangeList] Re: Moving Mailbox from Crashed server (BE) to healthy Server (BE)

  • From: "jitendra singh" <jiten_rwt2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 13 Sep 2008 03:52:16 -0000

  Dear,
Reset his password in AD to what you know it should be. Then ensure that he has
no services running under an old account password trying to start up. Also
check scheduled tasks to ensure there is nothing under there trying to start
with the incorrect password.

The most likely culprit is a service account or automated job running somewhere
that is trying to authenticate to the domain with an old password. Find the
rogue process, reset the password it's using, and you should be good.

Best Regards
Jitendra Singh
DCA, Caliber Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
B1/J2,MSIC, New Delhi-44