[ExchangeList] Moving Mailbox from Crashed server (BE) to healthy Server (BE)

  • From: "Ravi Dogra" <dogra.ravi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 10:30:17 -0700

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Hi,

Urgent Help needed!!!

I have got one of my BackEnd server OS crashed and didnt have Backup
of C Drive although i have backup of System State. After Restoring
System State i got active directory restored but when i try to run
Setup /DisasterRecovery it doesnt proceed.

Problem is that i dont have my SMTP, IIS and WWW services started on
this server... they are set to automatic and doesnt start. and it
looks like its because i dont have my C Drive backup restored b/c i
dont have one.

I have another BE server which is healthy, is this possible to move
mailboxes from crashed server to healthy server.

Need Urgent Support!!!  the server crashed holds Mailboxes of People
in Leadership :-)

Thanks,
RD
MSExchange Articles and Tutorials: