[ExchangeList] Re: Moving Mailbox from Crashed server (BE) to healthy Server (BE)

  • From: "Ravi Dogra" <dogra.ravi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 14:22:47 -0700

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Hi,

I tried everything and it looks like that either i need to cleanup
(bad entries for .net framework and other components) my registry or
look for any other solution, other than resolving the problem.

Now, the only +ve is that i have my exchange database intact. want to
know how in can restore data or mailboxes for the mailboxes on crashed
server using best method available.

Thanks
RD

--