RE: Exchange Space

  • From: <pranavk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 10:42:33 +0530

What about logs? Did u enable circular logging? What kind of backup do you take
and what is the frequency?

Have you checked the event viewer for online defragmentation? There it may show
some free space. If that is the case offline defrag of exchange database will
solve the purpose.

Regards,

Pranav
MCL, Nagpur.