RE: Exchange Space

  • From: "GDW" <gatotdwi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 11:23:07 +0700

Dear All,

I have same problem with my space, I have 2 partition which is 40 GB
each, after the public folder in my company run for 2 month the space
used is growth in 39GB (free only 1GB) in C drive, but still 39 free in
D drive, it is make slow for everybody, I already ask every user to
delete the email in their inbox, outbox, sent item, etc.  But still the
free space 1GB, also in public folder we only store contacts, end when I
export to personal folder is only took about 500 MB, and delete the
content in public folder, it only make C drive free 1,5 GB. Where is the
rest of it? From C drive

My temporary solution I re partition the HD become c drive = 77 GB and d
drive 3GB and its back to normal (to make improve from the speed) - I
use win2000server sp3 and exchange2000 sp2

But I am afraid in the next 2 month it will fill up my HD space again.
Any suggestion?

Thanks

Gatot Dwi Wachyu