Exchange Space

  • From: "Faizal Khan" <mis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 11:35:15 -0400

Guys,

I am in need of some tech advise.
I currently have a server with C:\ - 14 gig and D:\ 86 gig, I have done
everything to move data across to d:\ to save space as I am running out
of it.  I have moved exchange log files & system path into my D:\
Now I still notice lost in space, I would like to move my mail store &
public folder Exchange database & Exchange streaming database which
would give me the required space.

My question is what complications can arise from this move, and is it as
simple as just clicking browse from Exchange Database and pointing it to
a new location?

Thanks!

With Kind Regards,
Khan