Distribution Lists

  • From: "Rick Sambhi" <rsambhi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 16:13:03 -0500

I have a quick question about Distribution lists.
 Some back ground info W2K server, Exh2000 sp3, Exchange server is on
DC.
Is there  limit to the amount of member you can have in a distribution
list? Now the catch, the contacts for this distribution list are not
part of our domain.. They are all (500 cutomers) external contacts?

I tired creeating a DL and I would get an error cause I had too many
names, I had to create nested DL's on the client Pc (outlook) inorder
for this to work..

Thanks in Advance

Rick Sambhi