RE: Exchange 5.5 re-build

  • From: Dêniz Feital (Chiptek) <dfeital@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:39:29 -0300

        First issue: Did you install the other server in the same
organization and site? If so, you are a happy man, just move mailboxes to
the newest server and users will not even know their mailboxes were moved to
the new server. Its as simple as that.

        When you finish moving those mailboxes, you have some steps to do
before format the server, like move connectors, move public folders,
schedulle free busy.