RE: Distribution Lists

  • From: "Stelley, Douglas" <dstelley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 07:51:22 -0400

I believe you would need to make a contact for the members you want to make a
distribution list for. What I do is make an external contact(s), then create
the distribution list and add those members, afterwords I'll hide the contacts
from the GAL.
If there is a more direct way, I'd be interested in knowing it as well.