[etni] korczak quote of the week

  • From: "avi tsur" <tsuravi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 06:05:58 +0000

I should like to teach others how to understand and love that wonderful
bubbling creative "I don't know" as regards contemporary knowledge of the
child replete with dazzling surprises.

Let me emphasize that no book, no physician, can replace one's own keen
thought, own attentive perception.

To demand that anyone should provide processed thoughts is like asking a
strange woman to give birth to your own child. There are thoughts that can
be born only of your own pain, and precisely those are the most precious
ones.

How to Love a Child ~ Janusz Korczak