[elky] Re: frank can't catch a break

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 06:59:37 -0500

OK, my brain hasn't had enough coffee..... it's a week from Saturday that I
have the time off.... over the Holiday weekend. I have the Saturday and
Sunday off, Monday is the Holiday, and Tuesday is my regular day off. Sorry
if I got your hopes up, but that gives you another week to make plans if you
are interested in coming up Robert.

JC

              Was looking at cruises and bare cheapest is $560 (4 night) and