[elky] Re: frank can't catch a break

  • From: Mike Huber <minoman59@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 17:42:44 -0600

Repent is right....northern New Mexico and southern Colorado got a 4.7 last
night too.....between the quakes , hurricanes and fires and flash floods we
ain't long !!!!!  Enjoy the ride while you can !!!!  HEEEEE-HAAAAA !!!!!!!

Mike "MINOMAN" Huber
86 Mino El Camino
383 Carbed Stroker (for Now)
"Still drivin' it like I stole it"
Top Speed 138 mph - 4-05 BBORR
www.bborr.com

From: johncgg@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 18:12:02 -0500
Subject: [elky] Re: frank can't catch a break
To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOL

We had an earthquake about 4.7 a while back. My first.

JC

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 6:06 PM, <STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah I felt it alright, my first earthquake. House was shaking, things
rattling.
Hurricane gets here on Sat. , daughter is set to fly in on Fri. Oh boy, we are
6 hours from the coast. Not worried unless it comes more inland.
REPENT, THE END IS NEAR.
Smokey Mt Frank

In a message dated 8/23/2011 2:48:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

today he's rocking and rolling, then he gets a hurricane.

locusts are next.

be safe.