[elky] Re: frank can't catch a break

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 14:00:39 -0400 (EDT)

Won't feel a thing, to far from coast.

Smokey Mt Frank

In a message dated 8/25/2011 12:10:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I grew  up in NJ and I remember at least one hurricane every year.  And
flooding.  Buried in the sand at the shore are lots of classic cars - they were
used to  refill the beaches after hurricanes washed the sand out to sea.
And carousel horses.  Who knew they'd be valuable one day?

stay  safe.  Frank, check in once in awhile and let us know you weren't
washed  away.

Mary

ya i understand we had two floods recently and supposed to be  having a
hurricane and we had a earthquake couple days ago idk what is going  on this is
new jersey not new orleans oh well at least george bush won't be  able to
let us die  :)