[elky] Re: frank can't catch a break

  • From: Taj Wesley <soldiert101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 11:11:12 -0400

ya i understand we had two floods recently and supposed to be having a
hurricane and we had a earthquake couple days ago idk what is going on this is
new jersey not new orleans oh well at least george bush won't be able to let us
die :)

From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 07:18:57 -0400
Subject: [elky] Re: frank can't catch a break
To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Smokey Mt Frank

In a message dated 8/23/2011 9:29:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
So here
  are the biblical plagues:

1.  Blood.  Haven't seen this one
  yet, but ya never know...unless ya think of the reddish color of the sky and
  water above.

2.  Frogs.  Seems like this happened in the
  Northwest.

3.  Gnats.  In Washington.  Otherwise known
  as lobbyists.

4.  Flies.  See above.

5.
  Livestock diseased.  Hmmm...Does mad cow disease count?  I know one
  particular female journalist on the salt flats who would qualify.  Jim
  will back me up on this one.

6.  Boils.  They're in
  congress.

7.  Thunder and hail.  See first
  photo.

8.  Locusts.  They're on Wall St.

9.
  Darkness.  In the White House.

10.  Death of the
  firstborn.  I can't think of anything funny about this one.  Too
  serious a topic.
No, nothing funny, BUT ................... I did lose an infant son. Crap,
it's starting to make sense.

Anyway, Ya might be right, Mike.  Maybe it IS time to
  repent.  :)  Ohhh...I met yer buddy that runs the Chock Full O' Nuts
  pickup at Bonneville.  I'd talked with the crew before, but it was the
  first time I'd had a chance to visit with him.  He sez "hi."
  :)

Having said all that, I'll crawl back in my hole and
  hide.