[elky] Re: Sprint in the shop

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 10:23:17 -0500

                Good to hear. Also yours should have the old long A6
compressor. You can still find new ones or you can get brackets to put in a
sanden compressor. They pull much less HP perform better and are usually
cheaper than GM compressors. The GM compressors all rely on flat washers for
wear areas while the sanden is full of roller bearings and roller thrust
bearings so way less wear and friction.

                        Robert Adams