[elky] Re: Sprint in the shop

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 06:33:05 -0500

Chris can get anything! If he can't he knows where to get it. He is where I
go first, if it's not something that I buy at the local parts store for
instant gratification.
Check this out: http://www.partsforspeed.com

Looking forward to the report Chris, and wish we could have met. Maybe I
need to plan a Southern vacation! Frank, Chris....
JC