[elky] Re: Sprint in the shop

  • From: Saul Marsh <saulmarsh72@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 18:38:54 -0700 (PDT)

I remember going on vacation in San Francisco without a rental car, and we got
very used to their public transit system during the week we were there.  The
San Francisco bus sytem can get someone across town in half the time as the
Wichita system.  But I guess that's what it takes...a huge city with a well
established public transit system.

Thanks for the informative posts Robert. I may get a new compressor once my
system becomes weak again.  I think this '76 Sprint should be able to last at
least another ten years.  By then, I guess the car might be considered old.

Saul
'76 GMC Sprint