[edi581] Online assignment #1-Biography

  • From: JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx
  • To: edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 10:08:57 EDT

Online assignment #1 (non-credit assignment)
Deadline: Midnight, Sunday, Oct. 7

OK, now that everyone has successfully subscribed to the listserv, it's time
for me to give you your first "online assignment."  (This is just a
"warm-up," though, so there will be no credit involved.)

I'd like each of you to post a short "biography" to the listserv so that we
can all find out more about you.  Tell us about your life, your childhood,
growing up, school, significant others, places you've been, etc.  Anything!

Good luck.  We're all looking forward to learning more about you.

Jerry

P.S. Please note that the DEADLINE for this assignment is midnight Sunday,
Oct. 7!!