[edi581] Re: Online assignment #1-Biography

  • From: "michael ross" <mdross3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 23:25:10 -0400

Hi everyone.  My name is Sarah Ross.  I am currently getting my masters in
secondary edu of english.  I am not teaching, I am getting my certification
and my masters at the same time.  I am currently doing my field experience
at Greece Arcadia, where I previously worked as a teacher aide in the
Special Education Department.  I am married.  My only child is my bernese
moutain dog!  I love to travel!