(no subject)

  • From: Sdavis161S@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 17:07:52 -0400

Hi everyone, my name is Sue Davis and I am 47 years old as of just over a week
ago.  I am married and have three children; two girls (21 and 19) and a boy
(18).  I went back to school late in life because I was tired of milking cows
for a living.  I started teaching in 1993 and just recently finished my
Master's degree.  I am now in school to earn a certification in Educational
Administration.  Very soon that goal will be realized.  My husband sold the
cows in 1996 and we have lived a very free life ever since then.  He currently
drives school bus for the same district I work in.  However, we couldn't keep
the kids out of farming and all three currently work for a farmer.  My oldest
daughter is the assistant herdsperson for a dairy farm in Elba, NY and my
youngest daughter works for a dairy farmer near our home.  My son works for
Brown's orchards which is part of Brown's Berry Patch down by the lake.
I have been working for the Albion School district for 7 years.  I teach a GED
class for adults who have a desire to improve their literacy levels for one
reason or another.  We provide daycare and busing to those who qualify.
I love to travel and eagerly did so via planes until recently.  My next
vacation will be by car and maybe in the future I will decide to fly again.  I
recently went to San Franciso and did all the touristy things.  My favorite was
Yosemite National Park.  I have never seen anything so spectacular.  The
redwoods at Muir Woods were a close second with Alcatraz in third place.
I use my computer all the time and would love to buy a laptop.  Any suggestions
on which brand to buy and what I should consider in a laptop?
Thanks for your time.  I have enjoyed our talk.  Sue

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/